Monday, February 16, 2009

Chris Goes to Guatamala

Chris leaves for Guatamala on Friday. He is excited and ready to go. I of course am praying for his safety and that God will use him in a mighty way.

We have finished all of our paperwork and are now waiting for the homestudy to be reviewed. After being reviewed we will send it along with our other paper work to the adoption agency. Then we go on a waiting list. From that point we wait and wait and wait. The wait is six to eight months at this point. Ha! Ha! Almost as long as a real pregnency. I'm trying not to eat like it's a regular pregnency. I don't think that the baby weight excuse will work this time. I found some baby toys in the garage today. I couldn't help bringing them into the house and washing them off. I don't have a clue what to do with them now but some how it made me feel like I was doing something to get ready. Who knows if our daughter will be the right age to use them.

Please continue to pray for our family. Pray for our sons and daughter that the transition will be smooth. Pray that while she is in Ethiopia she is being well cared for and kept safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment