Sunday, March 8, 2009

Homestudy Review


I don't have a whole lot to say today but I wanted to give a short update on our progress. We are waiting for the review of our home study to be complete. That involves the approval of several people so it is taking a few weeks to finish. The home study agency sent us a copy to approve. Everything sounded great except about half-way through they referred to us as "Mr. and Mrs. Mitchell." I guess the Mitchells were in line before us to have their home study written up. It kind of makes you wonder how well these things are read. I guess after four people read them all of the mistakes will be caught. After this stage we send in another set of paperwork which will hopefully get us on the official list. I keep hearing about this list but have begun to wonder if it actually exist. Ha! Ha! Nothing too exciting but the weather has been beautiful. The boys and I played outside yesterday and went to the park for the first time. It was so nice to go outside without freezing. Nothing like that first day when you can get outside and soak up some sunshine. God Bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment